Website Link


back to the Fit and Toned website www.fitandtoned.co.nz

Saturday 3 August 2013

You, guys, rock!


53,200 readers. Really? That would make my weekend brighter. Even Hendrix, my puppy is excited! Thanks, guys, for taking me more seriously than I am.  

So thanks  to New Zealand, US (love you, guys; love your emails), UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hong Kong, China, Denmark, Romania, Namibia, Thailand, Germany, Philippines, Netherlands, Indonesia, Brazil (Rita, you and your buddies still  rock! Big time!), South Africa and Ukraine. Welcome aboard Nigeria, Bangladesh and South Korea. Love you, guys. Keep emailing me. A pleasure going through your thoughts! 

Have a great weekend, enjoy your time off  and see you around early next week! :)

Email Brigitte

No comments: