Website Link


back to the Fit and Toned website www.fitandtoned.co.nz

Saturday 20 July 2013

My Yay day


Something amazing happened today. It has nothing to do with Hendrix, my six months old puppy. He is very important to me, you know... But this time even he is out of it. It's just the fact that I have a day off. I haven't taken a Brigitte day in three years and I don't even know what to do with so many hours. Actually I know, but this is another story...a private one. I am however starting with you, guys. A huge thanks to you all for taking me more seriously than I am. My blog got up to 50,900 readers. Not too bad at all. So I salute you, guys, who ever and where ever you are. 

A huge thanks  to New Zealand, US (always so good to me!), UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Russia (still many of you there reading my blogs; thanks!), Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hong Kong, China (newbies here!), Denmark,, Romania, Namibia, Thailand (welcome aboard!), Germany, Philippines, Netherlands, Indonesia, Brazil (Rita, you and your buddies rock!), South Africa and Ukraine. Have a great weekend, enjoy your time off (I sure will mine!) and see you around early next week! :)

No comments: