Website Link


back to the Fit and Toned website www.fitandtoned.co.nz

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Just another blonde day

I work really well under pressure. Wait. The truth is that I have best results under pressure. I quite like the devil challenging me. In my private life...not too much; I can easily lose it if something bothers me. But it doesn't! I am happy, always been this way. Now I'm happier than ever! I have my reasons and there is no way I would tell you this story. But I'm happy to share another one.

 So big day today, three classes in a row, bootcamps and client after client. But I still got some time off around lunchtime. Here I was  hitting  the shops to buy some flowers for my garden. It's almost Spring here in New Zealand. First stop, the Post shopwhere I had   to pay for my car reggo. Easy for you, guys, cause you're not blonde. The lady at the counter is one of my clients so we  chatted for a while about all sorts. Then I realized that I have no clue what my car's number plate was.I never bothered with that.  I also was completely lost about what model my car was, but I knew the color. Normal! I love colors!   I told you I'm blonde. My client is not and she knows me well. So she took her lunch break while I checked the details of my car. I wanted to, but I forgot where I parked. You know I don't like dramas.  Therefore I decided to give myself another chance and just think again. I remembered where I parked and even seen my car...right after I tried to break into another silver one, very similar to mine. Luckily the owner was a nice guy and he understood my confusion...blonde moment again. So back to the Post shop, where I was finally able to pay for my reggo. 

Next stop, the plant shop. I bought all sorts of flowers and left without my car keys. When I went back, the lady who served me smiled, weird kind of smile. Maybe she left her keys in a shop sometime or maybe she realized how stupidly blonde I was. All good, I know who I am. No worries here.

Then the supermarket. I haven't forgotten my car keys there, nor my wallet. Just my handbag. That's fine, another nice lady smiled with compassion and handled back my bag. Fine again as long as people understand that we blondes live under constant pressure. You see, this pressure makes us lose our heads....easily!

So upside down day today, but let me tell you something. I have trained 2 ladies and 3 guys today. No mistake, all perfect! I have taught 3 classes in a row. All perfect. I have trained bootcampers. Fine again. No blonde moments in my work. But I told you already. I am allowed to do mistakes in my personal life. I have reasons. I'm happy and no again, I won't be telling you about that. One story at the time. I already told you one, guys! Have a great day! :)

Email Brigitte

No comments: